BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 12, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore : Black and White All Over

 Hello my lovilies!!!  Happy Friday to you all!  Had an awesome workout followed by a light lunch and now the birdies and I are off to Trader Joes to get the mama some of her favorite eats!  Snapped a couple of quick pic's before I head out.  I have been favoring black and white a lot lately!  I am also channeling a pompadour a lot lately... I have a hair appointment tomorrow and am debating whether to leave in long on top.  Here is what I am wearing:





Black button down collared shirt by For You, white shorts from Aeropostale, black croc. belt from New York and Company, horseshoe necklace and Movado watch gifted by the daddy bird, white pearl Honora bracelet my first Christmas gift from my mother in law 8 years ago, Black satchel bag by Dooney & Burke, black and white sandles by Dexter (one of my new favs) and sunglasses from Aeropostale. 

Hope you have a happy Friday!

Smooches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment