BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore




Hello my lovelies.... I know I have been the most horrible blogger...... but it is not without reason.  I have been so sick (and I am still not completely 100%) but I am feeling much better.  I have had the nastiest cold, that almost felt like a flu!  It went from the Haylei bird to the mama bird and baby bird, and even Sumo bird got a little touch of it.  We are all feeling much better now so yay for that. 
The weather was so nice today, sunny with a breeze and in the mid 70's.  I went to the farmers market and came home with 6 bags overheaping with fresh fruits and veggies.....Yum!  This evening our little bird family went to eat at Soup Plantation at the request of Mrs. Haylei bird.  We love that place!  We are planning a stay at home and relax day for Saturday since last weekend was so busy for us.  The daddy bird and I will be teaming up to put together the little birds new swing set.  Then we are gonna have our weekly family movie night on Saturday evening.  I had Sumo snap a few pictures of what I was wearing today:



White cotton button down blouse by american apparel, olive colored khaki shorts by old navy (courtesy of Mrs. Krysta) brown belt forever 21, brown gladiator pump by anna marie via alloy.com, southwestern sachel by Dooney and Burke, invicta crocodile leather watch gifted to the mama by her father in law 4 years ago and sunglasses purchased from a gas station years ago.

Hope you all had a lovely Friday!
Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment