BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just a little something for fun...

Sorry about the MIA lately, but I have been super busy making Halloween costumes for the whole family. I thought I would take a minute to post something fun. I love vintage paper dolls. I copied and printed a whole set of the original Betsy McCall paper dolls for my little girls with about 50 outfits. They were playing with them earlier and it reminded me about some of the others I have stashed away waiting to bring out when they are board of little ms. Betsy. Check out some of my personal favorites....


I will post a link tomorrow for any of you who would like to print out the original Betsy McCall dolls for yourselves. As for me? I am having a pajama and movie day with the family today. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment