BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Weekend.....





So it is Friday and I am off to celebrate my 7 year anniversary this weekend(our anniversary is on Monday). So before I leave you for the weekend I thought I would leave you with a few things that I am loving right now....


See the picture above? Would love, love, love to spend a weekend here....






Loving this adorable vintage tea party for little girls....






So in love with this vintage 1930's ballroom wedding....








My 6 year old daughter would love this sock monkey party....







Would love to own this dress...






Love how happy these bright craft supplies look....






Would love the weather to cool down enough so I could wear this....



Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment