BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Awesome Bug Themed Cupcakes...




So as my soon to be 4 year olds birthday party slowly approaches, I found myself debating over the usual cake or cupcakes question. I truly wanted to make the birthday treat for my daughter instead of store buying one, which I usually do. Now I do have a confession to make, I am not a baker. The truth is I suck at it! I have a friend who bakes all of her childrens cakes, from scratch. Yes even the frosting.... and I envy her ability to do so, yes Krista I mean you! Now I can bake cupcakes, those are easy, so that was my deciding factor. While I was surfing around the net getting ideas for what kind of cupcakes to make I came across these awesome bug inspired cupcakes over on Hostess with the Mostess. Can we say so cute? I especially love the ant cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment